★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (4.8 rating) dicoogle.com
Dicoogle VPS NVMe Server Hosting - Linux
Dicoogle is an enterprise-grade open source PACS system, It has a modular structure that packed with developer-friendly SDK to allow developers to build medical imaging server-ready applications.
Dicoogle has powerful archiving, indexing and query options with highly scaled infrastructure that been tested with +25 million indexed DICOM objects.
Dicoogle comes with a set of API to build cloud-based DICOM applications. Dicoogle's documentation includes detailed manual about Dicoogle installation, configuration, and setup, with a comprehensive guide for building plugins for Dicoogle and web/ cloud applications.
Dicoogle's developers have released under GPLv3.0 License.
- Simple UI
- Orthanc server ready
- Load DICOM images from remote URL
- Load DICOM images/ Folders from local machines
- Display tools: flip, rotate, reset
- Viewer functions: Pane, Zoom, Invert, Flip, Window level
- Color manipulation
- DICOM annotation and measurement tools
- Zoom functions
- DICOM image export options to still images