★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (4.6 rating) mghcomputationalpathology.github.io
Microscopy VPS NVMe Server Hosting - Linux
DICOM Microscopy Viewer is a vanilla JS library for web-based visualization of DICOM VL Whole Slide Microscopy Image datasets.
The open-source project aiming to provide a web-based DICOM viewer for Microscopy DICOM image. The project has been built with NodeJS, It can be used easily within any web project with one CDN url.
- Display of different image types: VOLUME, OVERVIEW, LABEL
- Annotation of regions of interest (ROI) as vector graphics based on 3-dimensional spatial coordinates (SCOORD3D): POINT, MULTIPOINT, POLYLINE, POLYGON, ELLIPSE, ELLIPSOID
- Assembly of concatenations
- Decoding of compressed pixel data, supporting baseline JPEG, JPEG 2000 and JPEG-LS codecs
- Additive blending and coloring of monochromatic images of multiple optical paths (channels), supporting highly-multiplexed immunofluorescence imaging