¹ Includes local and long distance calls to the US48 states and Canada (excluding NWT) at no additional charge. Excludes any local, state or federal taxes and/or fees.
For volume pricing please contact Sales.Contact Sales
² Volume discounts available for ports of more than 10 numbers.
- All Inbound calls include CNAM service delivery included.
- You are able to set PSTN forward and PSTN backup redirects per DID on the web portal.
- You are able to SET the 15-character CallerID Name (CNAM) value per DID at no charge on the portal.
- Enhanced DIDs include the ability to register a location address for 911 calling (test by dialing 933).
⁴ 500 pages per month send/receive per number included, $0.10 each additional page
- Incoming faxes are sent to your registered email address as a PDF
- Send document attachments from your registered email address as outbound faxes
- View a history of your sent and received faxes on our web portal
- Change your Fax CallerID number directly in our portal
- No Faxing over IP – All Faxes sent and received over traditional TDM circuits (PRI lines)
- 10,000 message plan can be shared across multiple DIDs. Other plans are per-DID only.
- Most, but not all DID telephone numbers on BIPmd can be enabled for SMS-to-Email functionality.
- Billing is calculated on a per-message basis and billed once a month on your rebill day as a separate line item.
- When enabled, incoming SMS messages to the enabled DID will be sent to the email address(s) you specify. You can also 'SEND' SMS messages via email using this service. On the management page, you can enable SMS functionality on your DIDs that support SMS as well as specifying the email address(s) where the messages will be sent. You can also view usage on each SMS-enabled DID.